The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/ “Company” individually and collectively refer to Novus Immigration Services and the terms “you” / “Reader” / “Visitor” / “User” / “Customer” / “Client” refer to the users.
- Novus recognizes the importance of preserving complete confidentiality. Any personal information and/or business proprietary material that user discloses to us is treated with strict confidence.
- Information shared byuser is kept strictly confidential and, on a need-to-know basis which is protected.
- We store your personal details in our secure CRM system if you send it to us or reach out to us via our social media platforms, campaigns or advertisements.
- Novus Immigration is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of people with whom we do business and employees for the appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information that you provide to us.
- We will not use your e-mail address or phone number for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent. Your information is never used for marketing or solicitation and is never sold or given to anyone for these purposes.
- Novus Immigration Services is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort user may incur from dealing with any third party.
INFORMATION SHARING & SECURITY
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled CRM database, secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
We use your information provided to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Most importantly, we use the data for the purpose of creating and submitting your profile in the appropriate government authorised portals to assist you with the immigration processes.
- The information might be shared with us for an initial consultation and doesn’t have to be only with users who have signed up with us, rest assured we treat everyone the same and their information.
- The ICCRC ( https://iccrc-crcic.ca/ ) has demarcated policies which a RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant ) is expected to practice and follow, which shall be complied with to safeguard the privacy of our clients.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
For any intricate information kindly reach out to any of our staff, we have highly qualified lawyers specialized in different fields and would be glad to clarify your doubts. In case of any problem faced with relevance to information disclosure etc. our clients are encouraged to contact the directors personally, we strive to serve you relentlessly!
Unnikrishnan= email@example.com/ +1 604-671-9472
Capt.Adarsh= firstname.lastname@example.org/ +1 604-750-0704